Wednesday, November 3, 2010

18 more to go!

Ok! I should know not to go to the market when you are hungry.  I was going to pick up 3 staple items...I spent 40 bucks and snacked my whole way home in the car...naughty naughty!  next time remember not to go hungry!

Breakfast - superb!
Lunch - made it the night before
Snack...um...see above
Dinner - homecooked and what I planned kilbasa, mushrooms, onions and brocoli delish!

Exercise - Check
Scale - ok...not great but ok :) I am due for that gal that comes around once a month, which is why I might have been so darn hungry (I get vicious attacks of the starving, dying, starving at this lovely time of the month!)

We'll see how tomorrow goes!  I am not going to beat myself up, just accept and move on!

1 comment:

  1. Shopping, while hungry, when TOM is due (or here) is the PITS!! I totally get it. Tomorrow is another day - onward and downward! xx

    ReplyDelete