Sunday, January 16, 2011

I forget how addicting exercise can be!

After taking virtually the ENTIRE month of December off of exercising, this week I exercised 4 times and I forgot how addictive it is and how great I feel afterward.  It amazes me how much better I am able to deal with stress as well this week having an exercise regime to look forwards to after a long day of first-ies!

And the even better news, I was able to do 100 girly push ups this morning! omg! I did it! 1-0-0!

And the EVEN even  better news, I put on my inspiration size 12 jeans this morning and I could zip 'em up! now they are a little snug but they fit!!!! sweet!

1 comment:

  1. YEAH!!!! for size 12. I'm not there yet but maybe by April. You are doing fantastic. I just wrote a post about how addicting exercise is, I didn't know that was even possible.
    Thanks for stopping by. I'm off to read a bit more, been a bit since I've been able to stop by. Take care my friend. God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete