Yep, I am 50 pounds lighter than when I started 7 months ago! and sick as a dog! Fifty pounds is such a big number, I remember thinking when we started this bet that I would be so happy to be 40 pounds lighter and I've surpassed myself! I've been reading a lot of blogs lately and the reoccurring them seems to be victories not related to the scale. So, I've been wracking my brain thinking of all of the little things that I am proud of that don't relate to numbers on the scale.
1. I fit comfortably into the middle seat on an airplane
2. I have a full length mirror in my house and use it often!
3. I can sit between my children in the back seat of my husband's car
4. I can fit into a size 14 (still a little tight)
5. My size 16s are loose and baggy by the end of the day
6. My plantar faciitus is gone!
7. I know when I'm hungry and when I'm just jonesing for something
8. I can say no to something I don't want to eat without feeling social guilt
9. I have a plan for the future
10. Shopping is enjoyable rather than an ugly chore