This week has been a big drain on my diet motivation. Sunday & Monday I ended up fasting for a colonoscopy and then could NOT get myself back on the road to dieting. sigh. I remember last time I lost a bunch of weight and was fitting into clothing and feeling really good, I stopped dieting like this and then watched the weight creep back up (partly due to making baby stress, but the weight still crept back on). I am ten pounds away from being "overweight" instead of "obese" and would love to get there, I am just lacking in motivation.
My sister and I talked about the next weight bet we make needs to be much smaller as 40 weeks is a LONG time, let me check how many weeks we have left...we have ::gasp:: 3 weeks left! Crud! only 3 weeks left, this is like stumbling at the last 100 yards in a marathon! pull it together girl!
Ok, so my goals are then:
1. pull yourself together, you are almost at the end!
2. exercise, you'll feel better and more motivated to do what you need to do!
3. watch what you eat, you know what you are doing when you eat those mini snickers bars girl!
4. you can do it, you only have 3 weeks left, 21 days!
5. maybe start again on Monday and give yourself a last day of sissy-la-la-ness!
3 weeks, good god girl you can do it! you can do it!