Sunday, August 22, 2010

Tomorrow Starts the new School Year

Today is my last day of FREEDOM!  Tomorrow I start shaping little minds (insert evil laugh ....kidding). 

I have been thinking about putting the word "Choose" up on my desk where I can see it every day.  This way I can try to be cognizant of the choices I am making:

I can choose:
~to put food into my body that will help me be healthy
~to put the important things first, like family & friends
~to keep out of the drama that occurs when working with a bunch of ladies (the drama!)
~to make sure that I am mentally in a healthy place
~to be patient with myself and with others
~to be true to my weight bet and my exercise bet

We will see how this school year plays out, it has already started off horribly and the kids aren't even in the building yet!  I am very hopeful that things will even out and be a good year.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh all will be just fine, after the first week. I know how hard the first week of school is and I'm not even a teacher but with daycare life here changes a lot. We still have two more weeks to go but you can feel the changes in the air with the school shopping, the newspapers and all. Good luck with it all and just try to relax when you can. I love you word "choose". It is so true, we choose how the day will go, what we can do in that day and I choose for you peace, contentment and lots and lots of love.
    Take care and have a blessed day today.

    ReplyDelete