Sunday, March 3, 2013

3 pounds down + 3 more to go

I have 22 days left until the March 25th quarterly weigh in.  Recently my sister and I decided that we would do a side bet...hmm...I guess it isn't a bet per say but rather a extra added something.  We decided we would exercise 5 days a week and if we could make 5 YAY if we couldn't at least try for 4.  So I dusted off my Hiit (High intensity interval training) or Cross Fit journal and decided I would do 15ish minutes of that and 45 minutes of tread mill at least 4 times a week and 5th exercise could be one or the other or both depending on how my body felt like I could handle.  Well, I immediately gained 4 pounds....bleck.  That was 3 weeks ago.  Last Monday I gave myself a goal of loosing 2 pounds because I need to lose 2 pounds a week to get to my weigh in requirement otherwise I will owe a political party $100 ....not good.

The results = 3 pounds lost oh yeah!

This week's goal (with 22 days left) 2 pounds and exercise 5X this week.

If all goes as planned, by next Monday (with 14 days left) I will be at my weigh in weight which will give me the last 2 weeks to get in a couple of buffer pounds.  I do NOT want to what happened on the New Year's Eve weigh in to happen again.  For days I had my 3 - 4 pound buffer and then on the day of the weigh in I was up 4 pounds...STRESSFUL!

Here's to hoping that the adage "counting your chickens before they hatch" doesn't come true in the next 22 days! Murphy go find someone else to play with!


No comments:

Post a Comment